Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which free control panel do you like for a VPS?
Which free control panel are you using for a VPS?  I'm a great enthusiast of VestaCP right now, but when I started my first VPS found Webuzo very easy to use for a beginner.  Webuzo is operated by Softaculous, has a good support forum, and one can get either a completely free or very cheap Webuzo control panel.  The free panel has only some of the Softaculous scripts available, and the paid panel (only 25 US$ a year) has all of the Softaculous scripts.  It also comes with ConfigServer Firewall protection.  VestaCP is more lightweight and much faster than Webuzo, but for a beginner more complicated to install. VestaCP is my preferred control panel for now.
Thanks given by:
i would prefer Vestacp because its so easy to use and every one can understand it easily.
Thanks given by:
+1 for VestaCP.

Other option are Webmin, CentOS CP.
Thanks given by:
Webmin is defiantly my favorite. Interface is really simple to use.
Thanks given by:
I have no personal vps experience. I would be buying a vps soon. Bookmarked this thread for future help.
Thanks given by:
I know of Webmin, may not be very feature rich for people wanting to do hosting though. Never heard of the other recommendation above (VestaCP) .. perhaps worth checking it out.
Thanks given by:
CentOS WebPanel is becoming very nice among the free hosting panel options
Thanks given by:
Been using Sentora, vestaCP and Froxlor for quite a while now. They all work well and with some improvements like PHP-FPM or Percona instead of MySQL they work even better. Though there are some security concerns around them and it's best to add an extra layer of security to them as well.
Thanks given by: